Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.99+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by charliejodesigns
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe PWMU COOKBOOK has a unique place in Australian kitchens. First published in 1904 and revised and reprinted many times since, it has sold well over 500,000 copies. This fifth edition contains recipes ranging from tried-and-true classics to more contemporary dishes with an international flavour, reflecting our multicultural population. Need a never-fail recipe for scones or sponge cake? A foolproof method for making hollandaise sauce or cooking a roast? Want to try your hand at Mongolian lamb or mee goreng? They re all in the PWMU COOKBOOK, along with the general guidance and handy hints that make it both a reliable companion and an essential tool for all cooks, whether beginners or experienced.
- Author BiographyThe PWMU Cookbook Committee is a joint committee of the Presbyterian and Uniting Churches. Present members are Christine Closter, Sandra Coleman, Mary Dunnachie, Pam Grant, Mairi Harman, Tanya Assender and John Wilson (Convenor).
- Author(s)PWMU Committee
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.