All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Paddler's Guide to Michigan takes users to the best quiet waters in the Great Lakes state, including rivers, inland lakes, and the Great Lakes. The guide is full of helpful suggestions for how to have the best paddling trips, even at the most popular destinations. Just because a river can be paddled, it doesn't mean the experience will be a good one, so outdoorsman and journalist Jeff Counts has researched and paddled all these waters to bring you tips and details to make your outings as enjoyable as possible. He offers comprehensive information to help those who own kayaks arrange their own trips as well as info for the more casual kayaker who wishes to work with outfitters.
- Author BiographyJeff Counts is the author of Explorer's Guide Michigan, Explorer's Guide Detroit & Ann Arbor, and The Paddler's Guide to Michigan. He is a veteran Michigan journalist who also did a stint in auto-related PR. Counts contributes outdoor stories to the Grand Rapids Press.
- Author(s)Jeff Counts
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note50 black-and-white photographs and 11 maps
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.