Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the Old West, in the Oregon Trail town of The Dalles, The Painted Hills is a story of a man in need of redemption. John Luke Mark Matt hews, called J.L., is a hard-drinking cowboy who loses his family due to his own carelessness. J.L. is saved from death by a circuit-rider preacher, beginning his long journey of redemption and a calling to also become a traveling circuit rider. This first volume in the Circuit Rider Series takes place in the 1870s in the Painted Hills of Oregon. Next up in the series is Hell's Canyon, America's deepest gorge. Each scenic adventure takes place in Western sites steeped in history and myth, places you can travel to today. So saddle up and come along for these adventures.
- Author(s)Dennis Ellingson
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.