Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.88+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Painter Wow! Book, w in its tenth edition, continues to be an inspiration to Painter fans everywhere, vice and pros alike. Author and rewned artist Cher Threinen-Pendarvis uses her clear, instructive approach to get beginners up to speed and provides more advanced users with additional insight on a variety of cool, creative, and productive techniques. New to this edition is coverage of many of Painter's latest tools, including improved media library management, the Navigator panel and Clone Source panel, enhanced workspace features, Real Wet Watercolor and Real Wet Oil painting media, Symmetry features including Kaleidoscope and Mirror painting modes, improved support for Photoshop users, and much more. This invaluable resource for professionals and artists at all levels offers: * Numerous full-color images and illustrative techniques throughout, created by rewned Painter artists worldwide* Insider kwledge of Painter's tools, brushes, functions, and preferences from the creator of hundreds of Corel's brushes* Step-by-step instructions for creating artwork in a wide range of industries including commercial illustration and design, photography, fine arts, multimedia, and entertainment* A CD-ROM containing stock photos, video clips, a study guide for instructors, unique custom brushes, plus papers, patterns, and other Wow! goodies built by Cher herself [NOTE: This book was written for Painter 12 but the techniques can be applied to recent versions of Painter]
- Author BiographyCher Threinen-Pendarvis, an award-winning fine artist, designer, and educator, has influenced thousands of digital artists in her many years of teaching and writing about electronic design tools. Her digital paintings and photography have been exhibited worldwide, and her work is featured in numerous books and periodicals. In addition to creating hundreds of brushes for Corel Painter, Cher teaches digital arts workshops around the world and is often a featured speaker at graphics conferences.
- Author(s)Cher Threinen-Pendarvis
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width192 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.