Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.90
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $14.00
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $38.71
- AU $17.52Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionA dark offering from the Queen of Crime. This represents the world-famous author's most successful foray into the dark world of murder and black magic. To understand the strange goings on at The Pale Horse Inn, Mark Easterbrook knew he had to begin at the beginning. But where exactly was the beginning? Was it the savage blow to the back of Father Gorman's head? Or was it when the priest's assailant searched him so roughly he tore the clergyman's cassock? Or could it have been the priest's visit, just minutes before, to a woman on her death bed? Or was there a deeper significance to the violent squabble which Mark Easterbrook had himself witnessed earlier? Wherever the beginning lies, Mark and his sidekick, Ginger Corrigan, may soon have cause to wish they'd never found it...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight181 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time400
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.