All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionBy w we all kw that the paleo diet yields amazing results for weight loss and overall well-being. But even the most health-conscious among us want to treat ourselves once in a while to something sweet and indulgent. What if we could indulge without cheating on the diet? In this book, readers will find more than one hundred recipes for amazing desserts that will leave you feeling satisfied, energized, and healthy. When chef and caterer Anna Conrad was asked to provide paleo recipes for a fitness group's twenty-eight-day paleo challenge, she was a little skeptical. Could an athlete--or even an average person--really maintain a balanced body without any grains or dairy? Before agreeing to the job, she decided to follow the diet for two weeks to see how she felt. In that short amount of time, she lost eight pounds without feeling hungry or deprived, and her blood pressure, heart rate, and cholesterol all stayed within healthy limits. She gladly provided the recipes and w offers a paleo menu as a regular part of her catering business. In this book, she offers delicious dessert recipes, including: Almond butter pie Bread pudding Chewy chocolate cookies Chocolate fudge cake Lemon squares Pecan bars And more! Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyAnna Conrad grew up cooking with her Hispanic mother and has enjoyed multicultural culinary influences from her French grandmother, her Italian mother-in-law, and her formal culinary training in Thailand. She founded her catering business, Chef Anna, in 2010 and Ideal Mealz, a service designed to help home cooks prepare healthy meals affordably and efficiently, in 2011. She is the author of The Paleo Cookbook, The Paleo Dessert Bible, and The Paleo Bread Bible. She lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Anna Conrad
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight728 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.