The Paleo Slow Cooker Bible: Healthy and Delicious Family Gluten-Free Recipes by Amelia Simons (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.96+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've been looking for an easy way to cook soups and stews that are grain free and gluten free, then Amelia Simons cookbook is for you! While a Paleolithic diet has been shown to be very effective low carb way of losing weight, making time for cooking can be a challenge. That's why with Paleo Slow Cooker Soups and Stews you will find easy, make-it-and-leave-it; slow cooker recipes that will satisfy your hungry family while making your kitchen smell divine in the process. This gluten-free soup and stew cookbook contains 40 nutritious recipes that are broken down in simple step-by-step instructions. Each recipe will make eugh to feed 6 or more people, or provide a smaller family with yummy leftovers. Aside from a wide variety of recipes, the book also includes tips for making quick breads in your crock pot, as well as converting your favorite soups and stews into slow cooker recipes. Don't miss out on this cookbook full of healthy and delicious slow cooker recipes. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyAmelia Simons is a food enthusiast, wife, and mother of five. Frustrated with traditional dieting advice, she stumbled upon the Paleo lifestyle of eating and has never looked back. Without bothering to count calories or stress about endless hours of exercise, eating the Paleo way has enabled Amelia and her husband to effortlessly drop pounds and lower their cholesterol. Amelia now enjoys sharing the Paleo philosophy with friends and readers, and finding new ways to turn favorite recipes into healthy alternatives.
- Author(s)Amelia Simons
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note15 color photos
- Weight714 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.