All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe newly elected President of the United States is approached by two former presidents, who just happen to be his father and brother, and the king of an Arab nation with a plan for world peace. The heart of the plan involves giving Palestine back to the Palestinians and relocating Israel to the new world. But is it a true peace proposal, or something much more sinister? The new Nation of Israel is to be given a strip of land 10 miles wide and 15-hundred miles long, stretching from San Diego, California to Port Isabel, Texas, along America's southern border, which will effectively solve America's immigration problem, as how many illegals will be daring eugh to come through the Israeli Army to look for work in America? Israel, it is hoped can also deal with the drug cartels that have plagued Mexico and the U.S. While Israel is moving their Holiest shrines to New Jerusalem, the former cities of El Paso and Ciudad Juarez, and America and Mexico are busy working with their new neighbor and the problems of establishing a new land and new borders, who is waiting in the wings to take advantage of the chaos caused by all this movement? And there are also rumors of a conservative plan to revive the idea of a Final Solution as the plot spirals down into a labyrinth of craziness.
- Author BiographySkoot Larson is a native Los Angelino, a musician, music critic and a Viet Nam veteran. He has also worked as a disc jockey, actor, speech therapist, stand-up comedian, behavioral counselor and streetcar conductor. His previous works include the Lars Lindstrom Zen-Jazz Mystery series: The No News is Bad News Blues, The Real Gone, Horn Gone Blues and The Dig You Later Alligator Blues. He has also written a humorous book about healthcare in America, Apollo Issue. Skoot lives in Rockport, Texas with his two cats.
- Author(s)Skoot Larson
- Date of Publication02/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.