All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $38.38Trending at AU $41.60
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.68
- AU $15.67Trending at AU $18.95
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.25
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.70
About this product
- DescriptionA historical atlas must depict complex issues in a manner immediately accessible to the reader. The Cold War has long needed such an atlas. With easily understood maps and text, this atlas meets this demand. Not only are the obvious issues addressed, such as Cuba, Berlin and so on, but the author also presents themes such as cultural issues and detente to the reader, presenting the Cold War in all its complexities in a form which is useful and understandable.
- Author BiographyDR. JOHN SWIFT is a lecturer at St. Martin's College, Lancaster, and also an honorary research fellow at Lancaster University History Department. He is the author of Labour in Crisis: Clement Attlee and the Labour Party in Opposition, 1931-34 and Peter the Great.
- Author(s)John Swift
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.