Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $444.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $225.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, state-of-the-art reference collection, bringing together an authoritative and international line-up of scholars to examine key social and political issues related to the Olympics. An essential, 'one-stop' volume for a wide range of academics, students and researchers.
- Author BiographyDAVID L. ANDREWS Professor in the Department of Kinesiology at the University of Maryland, USA HAZEL BLUNDEN Political Activist based in Sydney, Australia PHILIP BOYLE PhD candidate in the Sociology Department of the University of Alberta, Canada ANNE-MARIE BROUDEHOUX Associate Professor in the School of Design at the University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada TONI BRUCE Associate Professor of Critical Studies in Education at the University of Auckland, New Zealand KYLE S. BUNDS Doctoral Candidate in the Department of Sport Management at Florida State University, USA DIKAIA CHATZIEFSTATHIOU Reader in Olympic Studies at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK BRYAN C. CLIFT Teaching Assistant in the Department of Kinesiology at the University of Maryland, USA EGIDIO DANSERO Associate Professor in the Olympics and Mega Events Research Centre at the University of Turin, Italy MARK DYRESON Professor of Kinesiology at Pennsylvania State University, USA MICHAEL D. GIARDINA Assistant Professor of Sport Management at Florida State University, USA KEITH GILBERT Professor in the School of Health and Bioscience at the University of East London, UK STEVE GREENFIELD Professor in the Department of Academic Legal Studies at the University of Westminster, UK RICK GRUNEAU Professor in the School of Communication at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, Canada MARK GOLDEN Professor of Classics at the University of Winnipeg, Canada IAN HENRY Professor of Leisure Policy and Management and Director of the Centre for Olympic Studies and Research at Loughborough University, UK JOHN HORNE Professor of Sport and Sociology at the University of Central Lancashire, UK MARK JAMES Reader in Law and Director of Salford Centre of Legal Research at Salford University, UK ANDREW JENNINGS Freelance Writer and investigative reporter, based in the UK JENNIFER JONES Graduate student in the School of Creative and Cultural Industries at the University of the West of Scotland, UK JOHN KARAMICHAS Lecturer in Sociology at Queen's University Belfast, UK BARBARA KEYS Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Melbourne, Australia DAVID CLAY LARGE Professor of History at Montana State University, USA DAVID LUNT Adjunct Instructor in History at Southern Utah University, USA WOLFRAM MANZENREITER Assistant Professor in the Japanese Studies Division of the Institute of East Asian Studies at the University of Vienna, Austria ALFREDO MELA Professor in the Department of Urban Studies at the University of Turin, Italy JENNIFER L. METZ Visiting Professor of American Studies and Sport Studies at the University of Iowa, USA ANDY MIAH Professor of Ethics and Emerging Technologies and Director of the Creative Futures Research Centre at the University of Western Scotland, UK ROBERT NEUBAUER Masters student in Communication at Simon Fraser University, Cananda CHRISTINE O'BONSAWIN Assistant Professor the Department of History at the University of Victoria, Canada GUY OSBORN Professor in the Department of Academic Legal Studies at the University of Westminster, UK GAVIN POYNTER Professor in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of East London, UK TOBY RIDER PhD candidate in the School of Kinesiology at the University of Western Ontario, Canada IAN RITCHIE Associate Professor in the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences at Brock University, Canada OTTO SCHANTZ Professor of Cultural Studies and the Head of the Department of Sport Science at the University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany JAMIE SCHULTZ Assistant Professor in Physical Cultural Studies and Sport History at Pennsylvania State University, USA CHRISTOPHER SHAW Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of British Columbia, Canada TERRENCE TEIXEIRA Independent scholar, based in Toronto, Canada ALAN TOMLINSON Professor of Leisure Studies in the Chelsea School, University of Brighton, UK KEVIN WAMSLEY Professor the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Western Ontario, Canada EM
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1023 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byHelen Jefferson Lenskyj,Stephen Wagg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.