All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollected here are correspondence, papers, and legal documents - including selected judicial opinions - of American jurist John Marshall. Revolutionary officer, congressman, and secretary of state before his appointment to the Supreme Court, Marshall served as the Court's fourth Chief Justice. In this capacity, he helped define the role of the Court and elevate its status, as he interpreted the Constitution from the bench. The documents presented in these volumes - with introductory material and tes - shed light t only on Marshall's life and thought but on the evolution of American jurisprudence as well.
- Author BiographyCharles F. Hobson, editor of The Papers of John Marshall, is a resident scholar at the William and Mary School of Law.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byCharles F. Hobson,Fredrika J. Teute,Laura S. Gwilliam
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.