All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps discover how the parables of Jesus, and the lessons found within, can help you live a full and happy life. Jesus spoke to the people in parables - t only that, he seemed to think in parables, acted parables - he was, by any other name, a walking parable. Parables are virtually unkwn elsewhere in Scripture, yet they comprise a huge proportion of Jesus' teaching to those around him. He always intended his parables to have life-changing implications for those who listened. So, what impact can these parables have on your life? Can they change it? This substantial paperback will help you understand the importance of the parables on your everyday life.
- Author BiographyTerry Johnson is Senior Pastor of the independent Presbyterian Church in Savannah, Georgia.
- Author(s)Terry Johnson
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.