CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe Prodigal Son, The Mustard Seed, The Sheep and the Goats...Through these and dozens more parables Jesus helped His followers, then and w, to grasp spiritual truths about the Kingdom of God and how Kingdom people should live. In this book, Dr. R.T. Kendall unwraps Jesus' simple stories one by one and uncovers profound meaning. Why did Jesus reveal so much about the Kingdom in His teaching? He was building a bridge from the natural to the spritial writes Kendall. Dr Kendall shows how Jesus used parables to sow seeds in the listener's heart that could later grow and bear fruit. Readers will learn how parables safeguard the secrets of God, reveal His sovereignty, and actually survey salvation - from conversion, through the work of the Holy Spirit, to what happens to a believer at death. As readers begin to understand the purpose, promise and paradox of the parables, they will get to kw in a fresh way, the One who told them. Two thousand years ago and today, the parables enliven and enlighten the hearts of all who have ears to hear.
- Author BiographyDr R T Kendall succeeded Dr Martyn Lloyd-Jones as minister of Westminster Chapel in London and led the church for 25 years. He is the author of numerous books. RT now lives again in his native America and travels extensively, conducting Word, Spirit and Power conferences along with Jack Taylor and Charles Carrin.
- Author(s)R. T. Kendall
- PublisherSovereign World Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSovereign World Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/04/2010
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.