Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhips of one sort or ather have been around for centuries where the predominant material used in their construction was leather. Not so w, before the handling and use of leather left whip making in the domain of those skilled with such materials but the humble nylon Paracord w enables anyone with the will and determination to make their own robust, strong whip at a fraction of the price of a leather one. If you are such a person, then read within these pages and learn how to make one, or all three of the whips covered in this manual.
- Author(s)Paul Carpenter
- PublisherLulu Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/07/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBarking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLulu Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.