CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAs racially-based inequalities and spatial segregation deepen, further strained by emergent problems associated with climate change, ever-widening differences between wealth and poverty, and the ecomic crisis, this book issues a timely call for just, sustainable development.
- Author BiographySHARON E. SUTTON is a Professor in the Department of Agriculture at the University of Washington, USA. SUSAN P. KEMP is the Charles O. Cressey Endowed Associate Professor in the School of Social Work at the University of Washington, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySharon E. Sutton,Susan P. Kemp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.