All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a must read for parents who are involved in an ongoing family court battle. If you are considering adding a parenting consultant to an already hostile situation, this book will give you a realistic look at what that entails. If you already have a parenting consultant who is making your life miserable, you will gain valuable insights and communication strategies to minimize the affect on your family. Parenting consultants may gain some insight into these high conflict families and why they continue to fight about everything under the sun. If you are trapped in a system that you don't understand, use The Parenting Consultant Nightmare as a guide to help you cope during the difficulty of a hostile coparenting situation.
- Author BiographySusan Carpenter is a mediator and divorce coach in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. Having survived an eight year family court ordeal, she now spends her time helping others stay out of court and avoid the pitfalls associated with hostile coparenting situations and dealing with family court authorities.
- Author(s)MS Susan D Carpenter B a
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.