All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of this handy guide, you can bring tried and tested occupational therapy activities into your home and encourage your child to succeed with everyday tasks while having fun in the process. This expanded edition of the award-winning book includes new advice on toilet training, coping with changes in routine, repetitive behaviors, self-regulation and much more. The simple explanations and easy exercises will soon make daily activities enjoyable and productive.
- Author BiographyCara Koscinski has been an occupational therapist for 18 years and has a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy. She owns The Pocket Occupational Therapist, a company that provides in-home services and consultations to school districts. Her company also creates and produces CDs for children with auditory sensitivity, and designs awareness products. Cara lives in Charleston, South Carolina, and is a homeschooling mother to two children with autism spectrum and sensory processing disorders. Her website can be viewed at www.pocketot.com.
- Author(s)Cara Koscinski
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.