CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- Description<em>The Paris Correspondent</em> is a tribute to journalism, love, and liquor in a turbulent era. Written in riveting prose that captures the changing world of a foreign correspondent's life, Alan S. Cowell's breakout vel is t to be missed. Writing from experience and in homage to Reylds Packard's <em>Dateline Paris</em>, his razor-sharp and darkly funny style will win readers the world over.
- Author BiographyAlan S. Cowell is a journalist. Since 2008 he has been senior correspondent for NYTimes.com based in Paris. He is also the author of A Walking Guide: A Novel and The Terminal Spy: The Life and Death of Alexander Litvinenko.
- Author(s)Alan Cowell
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Weight494 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.