All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionAimed principally at all those involved in parish leadership, The Parish Survival Guide is based on the premise that by carrying out careful foundational work, many of the problems threatening the life of the Church, and of individual clergy, can be prevented. It falls into three sections: 1. Preventing things going wrong, including risk management; 2. Management when things are going wrong; 3. Damage limitation when things have gone wrong.
- Author BiographyThe Revd Dr Martin Dudley is Rector of St Bartholomew the Great, Smithfield and the author of numerous SPCK titles, including (with Virginia Rounding), Churchwardens: A Survival Guide (published Nov 2003, 818 sales/dues). Virginia Rounding is part-time Director of Development at St Bartholomew the Great, Smithfield and author of the critically acclaimed Grandes Horizontales (Bloomsbury 2003). She is currently working on a biography of Catherine the Great.
- Author(s)Martin Dudley,Virginia Rounding
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.