All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his best-selling book, The Passion Plan, Richard Chang showed individuals how to discover their passion and turn it into personal and professional fulfillment. Now, in The Passion Plan at Work he shows how to bring passion into the workplace - and turn good companies into great ones. Adapting his seven-step model for individuals to an organizational perspective, Chang explains how passion can provide direction and improve performance at all levels of a company. Carefully leading readers through his do-it-yourself process, Chang provides specific guidelines for creating an action plan that galvanizes an organization around passion. Along the way he provides practical tools - questionnaires, worksheets, and checklists - to help assess an organization's Passion Profile and make passion a big part of your company's ongoing success.
- Author BiographyRICHARD CHANG is CEO of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., a performance--improvement consulting, training, and publishing firm headquartered in Irvine, California. He is internationally recognized for his strategic planning, performance measurement, quality improvement, organization development, change management, product realization, customer service, and human resource development expertise. Chang has consulted to a wide range of organizations--including Toshiba, Marriott, Nabisco, Universal Studios, Citibank, Nortel Networks, Fidelity Investments, and McDonalds. He has served as chair of the board for the American Society for Training and Development and as a judge for the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in the U.S. Chang is the author or coauthor of more than twenty books on business and personal development, including The Passion Plan (Jossey--Bass, 1999) and Performance Scorecards (Jossey--Bass, 2000).
- Author(s)Richard Y. Chang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2001
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight578 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.