All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of all those colouring books claiming that they are the answer to your inner peace and sense of calm? Do you twitch at the thought of yoga mums, bikini diets, excessive coffee choices and people who just have the whole thing under control? Then this book is your antidote. We don't mind if you want to give The Passive-Aggressive Colouring Book to your dog to chew; feel free to use it to light the fire or prop up the table leg. If you feel really desperate you may even want to colour it in...or scribble it out. The choice is yours. Whatever you choose to do we advise you first to enjoy the fabulous, humorous illustrations by the inspiringly angry Charlotte Farmer. And if her brilliance and talent drives you round the twist, you kw what to do. Just warn us to duck first.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Farmer graduated from Central St Martin's in London in 2006 with an MA in Communication Design. She has been working freelance ever since, writing, drawing and designing, but mostly illustrating for a variety of clients. Her work also features on hip homeware products for New House Textiles. This, and her first humorous book for Ilex, The Hipster Colouring Book, will be followed by two charmingly irreverend sets of postcards: Postcards for Hipsters and Passive-Aggressive Postcards.
- Author(s)Charlotte Farmer
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight326 g
- Width222 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.