All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionHealing from past wounds requires hard work. It involves effectively examining an individual's past, as well as remaining conscientious of the changes in his or her present behavior, thinking, and spiritual life.But what if, after all of that listening and examining, you still don't kw what to say, what to do, or where to start?The Pastoral Counseling Handbook offers the much needed message of hope for the hurting and for those who desire to help them. Based on the healing work of Christ, author Ruth Hetzendorfer uses her personal experience of years of counseling to provide the steps and ideas to help you gain understanding and wisdom, and more effectively counsel others.
- Author BiographyRUTH HETZENDORFER is a teacher and counselor in both the academic and church settings. She has a master of arts degree in counseling and a doctorate in education with an emphasis in counseling. Ruth has published articles in several pastor's journals on practical helps for hurting people. She resides in California.
- Author(s)Ruth Hetzendorfer
- PublisherLillenas Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLillenas Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.