All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the great gifts of the yogic path is that it returns us to a life of simplicity, even as we go about our lives in a world of growing complexity. Through practice, we ultimately find the freedom to be who we really are, and allow others do the same.This was Patanjali's original intention when he penned his legendary sutras. But when a text is over 2,000 years old, important things can get lost in translation. For today's yoga student looking to take their practice off the mat and into the world, Nicolai Bachman presents The Path of the Yoga Sutras.By organizing the sutras into 51 core concepts that support the Western student in germinating and blossoming these potent seed teachings, Bachman has created a breakthrough tool for integrating yoga philosophy and practice, whatever your level of experience.
- Author BiographyNicolai BachmanNicolai Bachman has been teaching Sanskrit, ayurveda, chanting, and yoga-related topics for over ten years. He studied extensively at the American Sanskrit Institute, VagYoga Institute in India, the American Institute of Vedic Studies, and the Ayurvedic Institute, receiving his MA in Eastern Philosophy from St. John's College.
- Author(s)Nicolai Bachman
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.