Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionGrades in school determine if one gets into an institution of higher learning - and what kind of institution of higher learning. Grades in college make the difference between getting a diploma or being forced to drop out before graduation. Ultimately, grades can be a factor in determining if one gets that desirable job after graduation or has to settle for whatever comes along. On the subject of grades and how to make them good, many students will find the following facts surprising: - Students who made excellent grades in high school may t make the same grades in college or university. - Students with the highest IQ or the most mental aptitude may t make the best grades in college or university. - Students who study the hardest do t necessarily make better grades than those who do t study nearly as hard. - Every student accepted into a college or university can make good grades - if the student learns how. This book is about learning how: how you learn the best, how to take tes most effectively, how to study for the best results, how to take any type of test, and so much more. Read this book, digest it, practice the exercises: make the grades and graduate!
- Author BiographyWilliam Hughes has been a secondary school educator in the U.S. and overseas as well as an adult trainer. He is the author of a variety of books on performance management and career development. As an associate professor at the University of Malaysia, he developed that university's program for enhancing the academic skills of students and beginning their careers after graduation.
- Author(s)William Hughes
- PublisherOld Line Publishing
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOld Line Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.