All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTibet's Dalai Lama gives a quintessential guide to the stages of meditation on the Buddhist path to enlightenment. In this exceptionally clear, eloquent and profound book, he shows how visualisation, reasoning and contemplation can be combined to enhance personal development. He skillfully guides the reader through ever-more advanced techniques to develop the mind's deepest potentials for peace and happiness.
- Author BiographyHis Holiness the Fourteenth Dalai Lama is considered the foremost Buddhist leader of our time. The exiled spiritual head of the Tibetan people, he is a Nobel Peace Laureate, a Congressional Gold Medal recipient, and a remarkable teacher and scholar who has authored over one hundred books.
- Author(s)Dalai Lama XIV
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSnow Lion Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byThupten Jinpa
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.