All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionJohn-Roger shares wisdom on how to attain true mastership and offers eleven keys to moving one's life towards greater self-realization and spiritual enlightenment. Also included are ways to recognize true mastership in spiritual teachers and see the inner path that awakens the God source in everyone.
- Author BiographyJohn-Roger DSS is the founder of several educational institutions devoted to the study of spirituality and peace, leads trainings and seminars all over the world, has appeared on many national TV and radio programs, and is the author of What's It Like Being You? and When Are You Coming Home? He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)John Roger
- PublisherMandeville Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMandeville Press
- Weight131 g
- Width212 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.