All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy engineers, techlogy managers, and political leaders all need a solid, holistic understanding of where the world finds its energy - the limits of that energy - and what we will need to do in the future if we are to have a cleaner and environmentally sustainable world, all without sacrificing our modern techlogical-based civilization. This book will shed some much needed light on that conundrum. It provides a broad overview of our current energy sources, their uses and limitations and political and ecomic constraints. It clarifies the urgency behind the sweeping changes in the world's energy needs and available supplies. It offers a rational paradigm for how we can go about selecting the optimal mix of fossil, renewable and sustainable energy sources and how we can then aggressively move toward those more sustainable sources.
- Author BiographyBen W. Ebenhack Marietta, OH, Professor, Marietta College and Chairman, AHEAD Energy Corporation (501c3). Martinez Daniel M. Portland, ME, Professor, University of Southern Maine, AHEAD Energy Corporation (501c3).
- Author(s)Torbjorn Ebenhack
- PublisherMomentum Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHighland Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMomentum Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width188 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.