CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel your life is meaningless? Have you been betrayed by someone you trusted with your heart? Are you experiencing one broken relationship after ather...one broken promise too many? Are heartaches, grief and regrets your constant companions? No longer should you be held captive by the painful experiences of your past. Do you want to move forward, but feel stuck in your past? It is time to use your painful past as a bridge of hope to reach your fullest potential. It is time to stop looking back and envision a promising future ahead. This author gives you the simple steps to put you on the road to recovery and in the right relationship with someone who will never betray you. Everything you need to move forward is available to you and made possible through Jesus Christ: Promise of God's Presence Promise of God's Peace Promise of God's Power Learn how to access the promises of God. Learn how to trust again. The author offers a four-step preparation process combined with foundation principles, spiritual insight, and a personal action plan to propel you forward in victorious living. The Path to Promise teaches you how to move forward by trusting the only one who will never betray you or break his promises. This is your opportunity to live a purposeful life with the assurance of an expected end.
- Author BiographyQueen Esther Phillips is the founder and publisher of the online literary ministry, Majestic Publications, where words of power tailored for the heart are impacting readers around the globe. She is also the founder and executive director of Majestic Worldwide Ministries, Inc., and CEO of QEP Enterprises. Queen has committed over twenty-five years to publishing good news, proclaiming the gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, praying, encouraging, and teaching others how to apply biblical principles in practical living to live purposeful and victorious lives through faith and hope in Christ. She is a gifted communicator and teacher of God's Word. She holds a degree in Bible and Theology, certification in community leadership and management; she is a certified Christian counselor, Christian educator, writer, poet, motivational speaker, prayer coach, and mentor. She is a frequent guest speaker, prayer revivalist/ teacher, and presenter at women's conferences. Walking on her path to promise and experiencing God's presence, peace, and power through years of struggle, grief, loss, and betrayal qualifies her to minister hope and healing to the brokenhearted. Queen serves faithfully in local church as a ministry leader, altar counselor coordinator and trainer, Sunday school/bible teacher, and curriculum writer. She enjoys blogging, reading, and being entertained by her granddaughters. She is the proud mother of three adult children and resides in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Queen E F Phillips
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.