All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionNapoleon Hill often reminds us that when the student is ready the teacher will appear. This book offers you, the student, an extravaganza of teachers, guides for your journey, perhaps soul mates, who are certain that they have uncovered and applied the secret in Think and Grow Rich in their lives. Not only that, but they have greatly improved their lives due to their reading and application of this profound book. In concluding his book, Napoleon Hill quotes Emerson as he states: If we are related, we have, through these pages, met. Likewise, if you are a sincere seeker of the secret that Dr. Hill promises to deliver in his book, you will find the people in Path to Riches as family who will guide you in the direction of your search. Each contributor has given freely without compensation of their time and talent to aid you in your search for the truth. Each has gone the extra mile to contribute the secret that they uncovered in the hope that it will serve as a signpost for you as you travel towards life's riches. May you have a special relationship with our contributors and remember to thank the ones in particular who helped your uncover the secret to your success!
- Author BiographyJudith A. Williamson is an international speaker, author, and Director of the Napoleon Hill World Learning Center at Purdue University Calumet, Hammond, Indiana since 2000. Her works include: How to Become a Mental Millionaire, Poems to Inspire You to Think and Grow Rich, Timeless Thoughts for Today, Fifty-Two Lessons for Life, Success Vitamins for a Positive Mind, Napoleon Hill's Magic Seeds for Success, Napoleon Hill's Daily Journal for Everyday Women, Napoleon Hill's Daily Inspiration for Everyday Women, and Napoleon Hill: The Only Gold Standard. She has written articles for Pure Inspiration and Personal Development magazines, and is author of the weekly electronic ezine Napoleon Hill Yesterday and Today that has nearly 40,000 subscribers. January 2010 begins the 4th consecutive year of this publication. She authors the yearly calendar published by the Foundation as well. Judy is a Purdue graduate and has been a presenter at the American Society for Quality World Conferences in Seattle, Minneapolis, and also Qualcom, a division of ASQ, in Brisbane, Australia. Currently, she is working on disseminating Dr. Napoleon Hill's materials worldwide through her writings, workshops, and seminars.
- Author(s)Judith Williamson
- PublisherNapoleon Hill Foundation
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNapoleon Hill Foundation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.