All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLeaving in its wake hurting people and scarred lives, sexual sin has infiltrated the Christian community. Throughout the church men and women need healing for their wounds and are searching for answers from God and his Word. Until w, Bible studies dealing with sexual sin have been hard to find. Linda Cochrane's new study is for those who have been sexually abused and those who have hurt others through sexual sin. It offers answers to the difficult questions surrounding sexual sin, a subject largely unaddressed in today's Christian community. In-depth biblical insights and thought-provoking questions help readers develop a new understanding of God's person, his forgiveness, his expectations, and the grace that alone can make us whole again.
- Author BiographyLinda Cochrane is the executive director of Hopeline Women's Center in Monroe, Connecticut, and is cofounder of PACE (Post-Abortion Counseling and Education). She is the author of two post-abortion Bible studies, Forgiven and Set Free and Healing a Father's Heart. Cochrane resides in Patterson, New York.
- Author(s)Linda Cochrane
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.