Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionA lot of spiritual advice takes the form of people telling us what we need to do to be happy. We need to love everyone unconditionally, let go of stress, drop the worry, and forgive. I find this advice frustrating, because it tells us what we need to do, but stops right there. At step one. It does t tell us how we can reach any of these states of being. How do we reach unconditional love for someone we currently cant stand? How do we let go of stress when the conditions causing the stress are t going to go away? How do we forgive someone who has deliberately caused us excruciating pain? We certainly don't flick a switch and do it, which is what I feel that most spiritual advisors leave us to do when they stop their counseling at 'what.' There is a practical way to achieve the 'how.' A suite of spiritual arts, laws, and principles that are universal, nreligious, and timeless are that way. The teachings of every single Ascended Master revolve around the practicing of the qualities outlined within 'The Path to Spiritual Maturity.' Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Maitreya, and countless other masters taught these arts, laws, and principles as the bridge to spiritual maturity. Reaching a state of spiritual maturity takes effort and commitment. It usually does t happen without either of these. But the effort and commitment are worth it: for those who have walked the path and crossed the bridge, wisdom, fearlessness, and a heart that overflows with love are theirs.
- Author BiographyFelicity Neale is the creator and host of the website www.spiritualmaturity.info, which is dedicated to serious seekers of spiritual maturity who want to stretch themselves in their pursuit of personal wholeness. She has a bachelor's degree in Arts from The University of Melbourne. She is married to Murray, and they live together in Victoria, Australia.
- Author(s)Felicity Neale
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.