All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Cyrus Mills reluctantly returns home to rural Eden Falls, Vermont, under dire personal circumstances, to revive the failing veterinary practice of his recently deceased and long estranged father. His plan is soon complicated when he gets more and more entrenched in the community and in his relationships with the menagerie of eccentric and endearing characters in Eden Falls - including a very pretty local waitress. The Patron Saint of Lost Dogs is a winsome tale of new beginnings, healing hearts and finding your way home.
- Author BiographyNick Trout graduated from veterinary school at the University of Cambridge in 1989. He is a Diplomate of the American and European Colleges of Veterinary Surgeons and is a staff surgeon at the prestigious Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston. He is the author of three books, the New York Times bestseller Tell Me Where It Hurts, Love Is the Best Medicine, and Ever By My Side; and has been a contributing columnist for The Bark and Prevention magazines. Nick considers himself a runner (though his marathon days are behind him), an avid reader, and a passionate advocate for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. He lives in Massachusetts with his wife, two daughters, and their two dogs, Meg, their yellow Labrador, and Sophie, their Jack Russell terrier.
- Author(s)Nick Trout
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight289 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.