All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionLights of Lowell Book 3- When tragedy strikes, Jasmine Houston must uproot her family from the Northern mill town of Lowell and take over her family's Southern plantation, The Willows. But upon her arrival, her anti-slavery positions cause strife between Jasmine and her neighbors and relatives. Tensions continue to rise until an explosive act--the burning of The Willows--causes Jasmine and Nolan to flee rth. But the lives of the slaves they've promised to protect hang in the balance.
- Author BiographyTracie Peterson is a popular speaker and bestselling author of more than sixty books of historical and contemporary fiction. Tracie and her family make their home in Montana.
- Author(s)Judith Miller,Tracie Peterson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight522 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.