Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a selection of papers presented at the Medieval English Studies Symposium held in Poznan, Poland, in November 2007. The papers cover a wide range of topics in the areas of Old and Middle English language and literature: from language contact and Middle English syntax to pragmatics, and from Chaucer to Middle English religious and secular discourse.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Marcin Krygier, Ph.D. in 1993, D. Litt. in 1997; Fulbright fellow at the University of California, Los Angeles, from 1995 to 1996; author or co-author of three books on Old and Middle English; head of the Department of the History of English at the School of English at Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland. Liliana Sikorska, Ph.D. in 1994, D. Litt. in 1996; visiting scholar at the University of Florida, Brown University and the University of California, Los Angeles; visiting professor at the American University, Washington, DC; author or co-author of seven books on medieval English and Irish literature; head of the Department of English Literature and Literary Linguistics at the School of English at Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleMedieval English Mirror
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note5, 2 fig., 3 tables
- Weight210 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byLiliana Sikorska,Marcin Krygier
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.