All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe challenges we face cant be solved at the level of thinking that created them Albert Einstein The idea of living in a peaceful world may seem like an impossible dream, the problems faced by humanity too complex or too inevitable to solve. As individuals we can feel insignificant in the face of such giant issues. StillFlow offers a way to transform that thinking, to take ourselves from insignificant spectators of conflict to vital creators of a peaceful world. The StillFlow way to Peace suggests how we might transform the world around us by evolving in our own thinking and see that peace mirrored in the world around us. It offers the chance for us to begin to see ourselves and each other in a new light. One of openness, compassion and acceptance. To remove the imaginary barriers we have created between ourselves and other people that have lead inevitably, to conflict, both personal and collective. By living the StillFlow way, we can choose to live in a world where a stranger is welcomed as a friend and the word enemy is obsolete.
- Author BiographyFreya Lawton's life has lived up to the word extraordinary. At the age of 26, she experienced a profound realisation at an exhibition of sculpture by Constantin Brancusi. She recognised that she was being shown an understanding of healing far deeper than anything she had previously imagined. She resigned from her job and set out to discover the secret for herself. The search that followed led her through extreme physical and emotional challenges, a series of extraordinary experiences, synchronistic meetings, profound teachings and breakthrough realisations. Ultimately, it led her to rediscover a powerful path to personal transformation. The path itself is not a new one, what's different is the voice she uses to share it, one of clarity and simplicity. In The Peace Intention Handbook - The StillFlow way to Peace, the path once hidden or obscured from humanity is transformed into a path that anyone can follow. Freya has redrawn the map and created a sat nav for the modern soul, a practical path for personal and planetary transformation. In recognition that humanity has now reached what she calls its 'critical opportunity' for transformation she's created www.thepeaceintention.org through which each of us can commit to our role in creating a peaceful world through inner transformation.
- Author(s)Freya Lawton
- PublisherTorus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTorus Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.