CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionHe's madly sane and cleverly dotty. He's the craziest genius you'll ever meet and he's about to cause havoc in Pagwell with his wild inventions...The lovable Professor Branestawm, with his five pairs of spectacles and his pockets full of all manner of things, is back! Norman Hunter's irrepressible humour packs every page and the illustrations (by the well-kwn cartoonist, George Adamson) entirely capture the eccentricity of the Professor and the hilarity of his incredible adventures.
- Author BiographyNorman Hunter was born in 1899 in Sydenham, London. After leaving school he became an advertising copywriter. He also began, in 1915, giving performances of conjuring. His first Professor Branestawm book was published in 1933. After living in South Africa, he returned to England in 1969 where he lived by the river at Staines until his death in 1995.
- Author(s)Norman Hunter
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content Note40
- Weight97 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)George Adamson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 11
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.