Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book: Individuals learn how to free themselves from the peer pressure monster to achieve greater success. Parents discover how they can defeat the negative influence of the monster to provide more effective guidance to their children. Teachers discover a tool to gain better classroom discipline and to encourage a higher level of academic motivation to students. Leaders learn how to increase workplace productivity, instantly, by removing the peer pressure monster from the workplace to allow potential super-stars to be real super-stars. The peer pressure monster roams freely to destroy personal dreams and aspirations, to create conflict and disharmony in family relationships, and to limit success in the workplace. At the moment, it's so powerful it has driven many good workplace jobs from our shores. It can be defeated, and those good jobs with great opportunities will return to America, where they belong.
- Author BiographyWill Clark is a retired military officer. He served six years as an enlisted person before earning his commission through the last class of Air Force Officer Candidate School, in 1963. During his military career he served in many worker, manager, and staff positions and in many countries. He completed major management and leadership schools in the military, including: Officer Candidate School, Squadron Officers School and Air Command and Staff College. During that time he earned a degree in management and business from the University of Nebraska. He also taught business courses for the City Colleges of Chicago. After his military service, he was a manager in industry for the next twelve years. He is now a writer and a management and motivational consultant and the founder of Motivation Basics, a consulting firm that provides motivational training for employees and high school students. He also provides management and leadership training. He has written five other motivation and leadership books. They are: Who's Blaming Who? Simply Success, The Leadership Handbook, How to Learn, and In Search of Education.
- Author(s)Will Clark
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.