All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook - which includes both a guide to the route and a separate mapping booklet - describes the Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail, a scenic 180-mile long-distance walk from Amroth, near Tenby, to St Dogmaels, rth of Newport. The route, which takes roughly two weeks to complete, is divided into 14 stages of between 9 and 17 miles. Neither technically demanding r difficult to navigate, the trail is suitable both for experienced distance walkers and those looking to cut their teeth on a long-distance route. Detailed route instructions are accompanied by 1:100,000 OS mapping. A route summary table and comprehensive trek planner are also included, with invaluable information on transport, accommodation and facilities en route. The guidebook is packed with interesting snippets of information about the places, landscapes and wildlife encountered along the way. Also included is a 1:25,000 OS map booklet which shows the full route, providing all the mapping needed to complete the trail. Showcasing the spectacular coastal scenery of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, this National Trail takes in soaring rugged cliffs, serene inlets, broad sandy beaches and quaint coastal villages as it follows the twists and turns of this magical coastal path.
- Author BiographyDennis and Jan Kelsall published their first Cicerone title in 1995 and have since written around 35 guides to some of Britain's most popular walking areas: they have also become regular contributors to various outdoor magazines. Their enjoyment of the countryside extends far beyond a love of fresh air, open spaces and scenery: over the years Dennis and Jan have developed wider interests in the environment, geology and wildlife, as well as an enthusiasm for local history, which so often provides clues to interpreting the landscape.
- Author(s)Dennis Kelsall,Jan Kelsall
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note85 colour photographs 28 maps
- Weight430 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.