All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pendulum is a tool that bridges the gap between the logical left brain and the intuitive right brain. By interpreting the movements of a swinging pendulum, you can tune into your intuition, find the answer to any question, and locate objects and energy centers in the earth. This completely self-contained kit includes everything you need to become an expert dowser, including a pendulum with cord and a 128-page instruction book with exercises, dowsing charts, astrology charts, and maps that show you how to: * interpret every movement of the pendulum even if it makes <i>ne</i> * answer questions about your health, love life, career and potential talents * use the <i>Sun Sign, Planet</i> and <i>Astrological Houses Charts</i> for divination * forecast the weather and temperature * predict future scores and events * find underground reserves of water or oil * locate lost objects * discover sacred site energy centers and ley lines * determine which foods are most and least healthful for you * devise your own flower remedies * create and use other dowsing tools like L-rods and Y-rods With your personal pendulum, you will have the key to unlocking the mysteries of the earth and its energy fields and tapping the unlimited potential of your own mind.
- Author Biography<b>Sig Lonegren</b> has been a student of sacred enclosures since the late 1960s and he has a Masters degree in Sacred Space, the study of pre-Protestant Reformation spiritual centers. He is the author of the <i>Earth Mysteries Handbook: Wholistic Non-intrusive Data Gathering Techniques, </i> in which he discusses sacred geometry, archaeoastronomy and dowsing, and <i>Spiritual Dowsing, </i> a book that explores dowsing both as a tool for locating earth energies found at ancient sacred sites, and for health and healing. Sig is a past Trustee of the American Society of Dowsers, and was head of their Dowsing School for several years. While his home is in Vermont, USA, he spends time each year in the heart of King Arthur's Avalon, at Glastonbury, England. For the past four years Sig has been contributing to Earth Mystery gatherings with people in Britain. These week long encampments, put together by a group called OakDragon, focus on specific topics like music and dance, astrology, healing, creativity, ceremony, and the study of the experience of ancient Britain.
- Author(s)Sig Lonegren
- PublisherPrentice Hall (a Pearson Education company)
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrentice Hall & IBD
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width207 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and General merchandise
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.