Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1970, The Pendulum Years argues that many of the striking features of the preceding decade stemmed from an underlying tension between the pull of the past and the pull of the future. Coruscating and often hilarious, it is an unparalled examination of epochal times.
- Author BiographyBernard Levin was one of the leading journalists of the latter half of the 20th century. In his glittering career he wrote for the Spectator, the Guardian, the Daily Express and Daily Mail, the New Statesman and the New York Times.
- Author(s)Bernard Levin
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.