All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $29.28
- AU $33.84Trending at AU $39.14
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $43.15
- AU $34.10Trending at AU $36.37
- AU $27.39Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $21.68Trending at AU $24.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis text contains a comprehensive A-Z list of all Shakespeare's plays, all of the characters in those plays, as well as persons and places mentioned in the plays; the principal actors, acting companies, and theatres of the time; other playwrights, writers and historical figures of Elizabethan times important to Shakespeare's works; contemporary writings that mentioned Shakespeare and entries for those people to whom Shakespeare's plays have been attributed; and the various theories put forward as to his true identity .
- Author BiographyThe author of many books on Shakespeare and English literature, <b>Sandra Clark</b> is a professor at Birbeck College, University of London.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/08/2002
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight182 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySandra Clark
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.