All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Penguin Writer's Manual is the essential companion for anyone who wants to master the art of writing good English. Whether you're composing an essay, sending a business letter or an email to a colleague, or firing off an angry letter to a newspaper, this guide will help you to brush up you communication skills and write correct and confident English.
- Author BiographyMARTIN MANSER is an experienced editor and reference writer. He has written numerous books on language including THE MACMILLAN GUIDE TO ENGLISH GRAMMAR and THE BLOOMSBURY GUIDE TO BETTER ENGLISH and he is also an editor of the forthcoming PENGUIN A-Z THESAURUS. He lives in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
- Author(s)Martin H. Manser,Stephen Curtis
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight258 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.