Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.47Trending at AU $12.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe Penguin's Secret is about a cruise to Antarctica and penguin poop. You must read the book to find out what the secret is. All children love to hear about the silly side of poop. This book is hilarious to children ages 6 to 86. You will also learn about Antarctica, the icy continent, life aboard a cruise ship, penguins in the wild, riding a zodiac to see penguins and walk among them, and of course, the secret of the penguins. Teachers can use this book to introduce a unit on Antarctica and penguins in the wild.
- Author BiographyJoanne Dott Stearns was an elementary school teacher for 15 years with experience teaching all grade levels and adults, and an elementary school principal for 18 years. Joanne has been retired since 2003. Joanne is a world-wide traveler and considers Antarctica to be the most wondrous and incredible place on Earth. She hopes her next trip is to Africa. She is the lucky grandmother to Rebecca who is 10 years old now. Her husband is also a retired school principal, and they live in Port St. Lucie, Florida, in a retirement community. Joanne grew up in Pennsylvania with her parents and two brothers who continue to live in Pennsylvania. Becca, her granddaughter, is the main character in The Penguin's Secret.
- Author(s)Joanne Dott Stearns
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tyler Hollis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.