All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge B. McClellan got closer to Richmond than any previous Union general by a bold amphibious landing, but lost his advantage due to his own indecision and Robert E. Lee's superior generalship. The essays in this volume on the campaign include ones by Robert E. L. Krick, Terry L. Jones, Carmen B. Grayson, William J. Miller, Mac Wyckoff, and Peter S. Carmichael.
- Author(s)William J. Miller
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationConshohocken, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSavas Woodbury Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note20ill.9M.
- Weight461 g
- Width229 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.