All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFunny, irreverent, and fast-paced, The Peon Book is a breath of fresh air and a strong dose of reality that managers may or may t want to swallow. It promotes the crucial viewpoint that is often overlooked by business books: that of the average worker, here called the Peon. According to Dave Haynes, Peons are the ones affected when a manager decides to manage-in-a-minute, win friends and influence people, or move somebody's cheese - so they are the ones who kw what works and what doesn't. He gives down-to-earth advice that every boss can benefit from. Chapters include Get Trustworthy, Get Personal, Treat People Like They Are People, Get in the Trenches, Get Organized, and Get Going. Packed with real-life examples that show the effects of management decisions on employees, the book also offers Peon-certified tools that managers can use to get more from their staff - and create a happy workplace in the process.
- Author BiographyDavid Haynes is the publisher and one of the writers for TheArizona, a satirical email column. He has a bachelor's degree in marketing and is currently working to complete his MBA.
- Author(s)Dave Haynes
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight190 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.