All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionGift givers can choose from 60 themed baskets for which items to be included are purchased (such as Baby's Here Basket and Sports Fan Basket), with suggestions for creating most baskets at three budget levels.There are instructions on how to choose the proper basket or other creative container, how to select properly sized items, how to assemble them, and how to wrap and decorate the basket. Photos and a 4-colour design make this book even more accessible and user-friendly. This revised and expanded edition w has a full-colour design and features more than 30 new gift basket ideas.
- Author BiographyDiane Phillips is the author of several cookbooks, including the James Beard Award-nominated Perfect Party Food, Happy Holidays from the Diva of Do-Ahead, The Perfect Basket, The Ultimate Rotisserie Cookbook, and The Soup Mix Gourmet. She is also a product spokesperson, consultant to the food industry, and culinary educator. She teaches her easy, elegant, do-ahead approach at cooking schools all over the country and in France, and has appeared numerous times on television.
- Author(s)Diane Phillips
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/01/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Content Note25 photographs
- Weight463 g
- Width222 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.