All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Perfect Coach is for anyone that coaches female athletes and parents. It discusses the lessons and learning that two coaches have experienced from their combined 26 years of coaching both high school and college. It is everything a coach has always thought but has never said. This is common sense coaching from uncommon coaches.
- Author BiographyThe Perfect Coach was written by two softball coaches with a combined 26 years of experience. The two coaches were once a coach and player duo, then colleague and through it all friends.
- Author(s)Cheryl Dickens,Julie Mata
- PublisherCheryl Dickens
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheryl Dickens
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Photographer(s)Heather Williams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.