Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe position of First Mate is often less than glamorous, especially when serving with a strong-willed captain who has more boyish enthusiasm than organizational skills. After more than 30 years of sailing with Captain 'My Way,' Joy Smith shares the hard-won secrets of keeping both boat and crew shipshape. She has fully updated the book for this second edition.
- Author BiographyJoy Smith is a correspondent for The Ensign and a contributor to SAIL, Latitudes and Attitudes, and other boating periodicals. She is the author of Kitchen Afloat (published by Sheridan House) and The Empty Nest Cookbook. She and her husband/captain have owned six sailboats, several dinghies and a Boston whaler. They now sail a Farr 50 yacht, cruising the Caribbean in winter and returning to New England waters each spring. Smith currently lives in Glastonbury, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Joy Smith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.