Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to teach owners to bring up a puppy to be well-behaved, friendly and happy. The book deals exclusively with raising a puppy and promotes good, responsible ownership aiming to prevent problems in adult dogs.
- Author BiographyGwen Bailey was the Head of Animal Behaviour for The Blue Cross, one of Britain's foremost animal welfare charities, for many years and also spent 15 years as Chairman of The Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors. As well as lecturing at national and international conferences, Gwen also runs training courses for staff at animal charities around the world and is the owner of The Puppy School, establishing a network of professional, well-trained tutors across the UK. She is the author of several dog-training titles including Puppy School, What is my Dog Thinking?, The Rescue Dog and Choosing the Right Dog for You, all published by Hamlyn.
- Author(s)Gwen Bailey
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/03/1995
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/03/2008
- Content Note172 colour photographs
- Weight480 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.