All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany schools are w recognising that using a coaching model is the very best way to make sustainable improvements in the standard of teaching, performance management and learning across all departments. The Perfect Teacher Coach presents a simple and practical guide to making coaching work well in your school, in order to deliver consistently high standards. This is ever more important with Ofsted increasing the number of lesson observations and 'evaluations of teaching and learning', providing a key performance indicator, alongside student outcomes. Everything you need to kw about what coaching is and how it works is provided in this book. This includes details of various models of coaching and how to implement a successful model suitable for your school, training your coaches and ensuring you have a sustainable performance management process that really works.
- Author BiographyTerri Broughton is Director of Teaching and Learning at an academy in Norfolk. She has a Masters Degree in Adolescent Development (education) and is a Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Terri is an outstanding coach who has used the techniques in this book to make a powerful impact in her own school.
- Author(s)Jackie Beere,Terri Broughton
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width124 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.